Hud


Words aren't really necessary.

Comments

lulu said…
Oh my, it's a good thing I'm alone right now.

I might need a cold shower.
Pam said…
Maybe ONE word: Yum.
Dale said…
5 words: I have never seen it.
Cup said…
Nope, no words needed.

Paul + Joanne have a home near my mom's (Joanne grew up in Marietta); Paul has been spotted at Home Depot. Wouldn't that be the coolest?
Marni said…
Nope... no words. He is freakin' gorgeous!
lulu said…
He also has a home in Westport Connecticut, as few doors down from my college roommate Julie's parent's house. She said that she used to see him and Robert freaking Redford in town all the time.
Oooh my. (-Glower, sulk, glitter.-) Paul is such a babe. Don't reckon they make them like that anymore.
Melinda June said…
Nope, they sure don't, ML.

Beth, Joanne Woodward's dress she made for the Oscars is in the Atlanta History Center collection. My friend Susan works there, and when she was the textile curator she took us on a private tour...it was one of my highlights. I mean, how many hoop skierts do you need to see?

Lu, if your friend lived by Paul, then she also lived by Martha. They were neighbors in CT. Talk about triple whammies.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize