Functional retard

Today I had been to the gym and run home to shower and change and was grabbing my stuff for lectures when I noticed I had a message on my phone. It was a text from my friend Ash, who wanted to meet at 1pm to discuss our MMA project. It was 1250. I grabbed everything, ran out the door with phone in hand, and realised I'd left my keys inside.

FYI if you don't live in England, doors here tend to lock behind you.

Luckily, my spare was with my friend Kat, unlike the last time I did this when it was in the house, too. And with my phone preoccupation I did have my phone. So I called Kat, who got in the car and drove over to my house to let me back in.

Duh.

Comments

Tenacious S said…
I remember those doors. Grrr.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Empathize this