Link Maintenance

I've been doing a little site maintenance this morning.

  • Firstly, never one not to follow a trend, I've alphabetized my links for tidiness.
  • Secondly, I've added links to blogs I read regularly, partly because it makes it easier for me to get to them if I don't have access to my bookmarks, and partly because it only seems fair I come clean about who I actually stalk...anonymous blog reading starts to feel a little seedy to me if the content is personal. Plus these are very good sites and you all should know about them if you don't already. Keep an eye on that, by the way. There are a few more soon to receive my endorsement but I'm tired of this game so it may be a week or two.
  • Lastly, I've now separated non-personality driven blogs and other frequent use sites into "Diversions". Because sometimes you want information and amusing anecdotes, and sometimes you want to read someone's diary.

There. Now you know.

Comments

Thank you very much for the link and I am honored.
Melinda June said…
No, wp. Thank YOU.
Well, all I can say is that when you get your promtion you'd better follow suit or we're THROUGH. I'll be serving pate de foie gras followed by chicken livers with a side of anchovies at your next birthday dinner.
Melinda June said…
You know I will, baby.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20