Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize

This prize is awarded to the Executive MBA student who is judged by his or her peers to have contributed most to the overall success of the programme.

Awarded to: Me

I'm really happy about this - I've been the stream rep between the administration and my fellow students, which is the primary reason I've won this...I've managed a lot of situations and helped sort out problems, and while it's been a bit of work it's also been quite fun. I've got all sorts of thoughts and feelings, and in about an hour I'm calling my mom to hear about Thanksgiving with my brother and to tell her the news, but the over-riding reflection I have is this.

My dad would be very, very proud. This would have made his day.

Comments

michaelg said…
Congratulations, Mindy! You are a superstar! That's got to feel really good.
Well, WE are really really proud too! And I'm sure your dad is looking down and smiling.
Tenacious S said…
Congrats, Mindy! You totally rock!
Ruth999 said…
Mindy, that is BRILLIANT!
It's a real achievement to win the Director's Prize - well done!
Marni said…
Congratulations, Mindy! That is quite an honor...

and your Dad IS proud of you!
Kireliols said…
Congratulations- let's all raise our glasses in a Minnesota Combine to you !
Unknown said…
Outstanding, Melinda June! It's good that others have learned how fabulous you are. Of course, we've known that all along - and we are now all the more smug about that!
Atta Girl! -insert one standing Oakland ovation here- That is wonderfull. Well Done!
Mnmom said…
Great Job Mindy!!! Your Dad IS proud.
Thymm Symmz said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Thymm Symmz said…
Why, Mindy! You are the MBA Diva! (MBAD!)
Jenna said…
Yay! Congratulations, that's really fantastic!
Some Guy said…
Way to go, MJ! Congrats!
Bethany said…
You can't imagine how proud I am of you!!!
Dale said…
An honest to goodness prize winner! Wouldn't you rather have a blogging award though? Congratulations!

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20