MichaelG has tagged me to list 10 songs I never, ever want to hear again. Child's play, I tell you.
1. You're Beautiful by James Blunt - you freaky stalky little weirdo.
2. Wildfire by Michael Martin Murphy- what a stupid song. So what if the girl and the horse die? I hate horses, and frankly, when I think back to teen girls with horsey love I hated them, too. I mean, how obvious is that? I say good riddance. I'd take Seasons in the Sun over this one. At least Terry Jacks is about humans.
3. Don't Cha (Wish Your Baby Was Hot Like Me) - Shut up you stupid Pussycat Dolls.
4. Light my Fire by the Doors - "liar" is not pronounced "li-yah", and I don't really care for organ music
5. In the Name of Love by U2 - you've had once more, Bono. Give it a rest.
6. Centerfield - Fogerty, your whiney falsetto pisses me off
7. Boys of Summer - same to you, Henley
8. Anything Madonna has issued since Ray of Light - just stay at home and take care of your kids, Madge. And please get a new stylist. That feathered do from year or so ago was not good.
9. Lonely Boy by Andrew Gold - you have to be a really, petty, immature jerk to grow into adulthood and still be so pissed off that your parents had a second child. Get over it you loser. (I wonder if Bob is still seeking the love that I stole from our parents?)
10. Rule the World by Take That - what a sucky sucky whiny song
If you've made it through the list, you're tagged...add it to the comments, add it to your blog, whatever. And once I've handed in my final paper maybe I will coordinate some sort of downloadable mix like all the cool kids do so you can put little music bombs in your iPod...talk about Russian roulette.