Oh no.



Thanks, Urbangal. Now I want these. All $1,875 of them.

Comments

Kireliols said…
I LOVE them! get them, get them. PLEEEEEEEEEZE get them!!!!! in my size?
Melinda June said…
Sadly, it will be awhile before I can drop $2K on boots. But I will.
lulu said…
If we wear the same size I would share them with you. Those are fab-U-lous!
Kireliols said…
do you think you could get a pair of tanish cowgirl boots and then take them to a tattoo parlor to achieve the same same? I think that's a freakin' good idea I just had!!!!!!!!!! or maybe I've just seen too many commercials for miami ink?
Joe said…
Those boots are kickin' I like that tattoo idea.

If that doesn't work, start saving. They look well worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Planning Funerals