Homework Blues

I hadn't gotten my casepacks before I went home for the holidays, so I stopped by on Friday afternoon so I could look at them over the weekend. Unfortunately, they weren't in my pigeonhole and I had to wait until yesterday. Took a look at them last night, and OH MY I have a lot to do. Case studies and about 500 pages of reading for Entrepreneurship. Spreadsheets and reading for Finance. Reading and more reading for Globalisation. I've gone from holiday to intensely swamped in about three seconds. I have a test in a month. I have a paper due on March 16th. I have more projects on my plate than I can shake a stick at.

And I thought the Outward Bound retreat was bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Empathize this