Today's First Ten

Dale made reference to JustaCoolCat's decision to do a random play of the iPod or other (inferior) music device and then post what comes out for the first ten songs. You know me...I love my music and I love to make others love my music. I'm so going to do this all the time.

Sunday, 8 October 2006
Preparing to work on my tables and graphs for Managing Information Techonologies
And the iPod says....
  1. 25 December Everything But The Girl
  2. Wake Up, Little Sparrow Lizz Wright
  3. Town Cryer Elvis Costello
  4. Glory Liz Phair
  5. King of the Road Roger Miller
  6. It's Love Jill Scott
  7. Hello Oasis
  8. Idiot Voodoo The Suburbs
  9. If Only I Could Jack Johnson
  10. Hotwax Beck

Comments

Cup said…
You have my complete and total respect. Awesome set of ten! ("Awesome"? Do I think I'm Jeff Spicoli or something?)
Melinda June said…
Thanks, Beth!

I was a little embarrassed to admit that there is Jack Johnson in my iPod because it seems so adult contemporary easy listening.
Joe said…
Cool list. I love this--I'm getting all kinds of ideas for new stuff to listen to. Thanks
Dale said…
You wouldn't believe some of the stuff I'm not willing to admit to on my iPod Melinda. Your list is pretty damned good.
Joe said…
Will it beat my fondness for ABBA or the Carpenters?
Melinda June said…
Abba and the Carpenters = COOL

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize