Still no photo

I will not have my photo until late in the week for the Little Miss Sunshine Pageant. Rats.

The damn swans are back. Migrating bastards.

On the plus side, we have a blue heron in the pond right now, as well. Him, I like. (Or her...haven't really determined the gender, what since I'm not much of a birdwatcher.)

I have asked for a quote from an agency to do a garden cleanup and another to do a steamclean of the house. It's a bit grungy around the edges from years of tenants.

I have sensitive teeth today.

I am losing my battle to find an affordable ticket home for the holidays. I hadn't intended to come, but it is now seeming that it will be better for everyone if I spend it with my family.

I am researching India for my Macroeconomics WAC and now I'm craving a curry.

I broke my left big toe yesterday when I tripped on some stuff in the living room. It is now all shades of purple, and kind of swollen, too. I also did a number on the right one, but that's mostly nail damage.

I cried at work today. Mostly because I'm really sad, but partly for some other unknown. I hate it when I cry at work.

Comments

lulu said…
Min,

I'm sorry that you're going through a rough time. When I am upset and frazzled I tend to get accident prone as well, I have broken many of my toes stomping and stumbling around with my mind on other things. If it still hurts, sometimes it helps to tape it to its neighbor toe for support.

It sounds like you have something major going on, I hope everything is ok with you and your family.

xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

lauren
Old Lady said…
Things will get better. But I can empathize with the toe thing!!! I did that to my little toe once.
Dale said…
Rats, birds and ten-ants oh my! Hope you're feeling better soon.
Joe said…
Ouch! Sorry about your toe.

Like you and Lulu, I also seem to get accident-prone when I'm tired and distracted. I dropped a copier on my toe once and broke it, hurt like hell. You and your toe have my sympathies.

I hope you're successful finding a way home for the holidays. It sounds like you might need it.
Cup said…
Sorry we missed your kiddie photo. And I'm even sadder that you're sad. In blogspeak:

(o)
Old Lady said…
Ping, ping! Anyone there?

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20