Little Miss Sunshine Pageant

Sadly, I cannot participate in the pageant today. My parents need to email me a photo, and due to various unexpected complications we've had other priorities and it just didn't happen.

I therefore cannot impress you with my puffy hair, chubby cheeks, geeky glasses and fine collection of Rhoda-like smocks. But I will soon.

By the way, may I say that many of you are merely geeky because of your 70's wardrobe, but are emperically beautiful children? FYI, this is not the case with me. Be prepared.

Comments

Jake's Mom said…
I bet you were a beautiful baby..'cuz baby look at you now!!! You are beautiful inside and out
Dale said…
We all think we're perfectly hideous but it turns out everyone is beautiful in their own way. I just threw up a little.

Rhoda smocks? I can't wait.
Anonymous said…
I am terrified with anticipation. I like your eye.
lulu said…
Despite the high geek factor, it is possible to spot something charming and beautiful in every photograph. Perfect beautiful children creep me out. (except my niece)

I am guessing that you have beautiful eyes and a great smile in your photo, no matter how geeky you think you looked.
Please please please let it be the one I'm thinking of....

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize