Improbable iPod mix

We normally save these for Fridays, but the combo of last 10 songs made me laugh out loud and I had to share. There's something wrong with me.

1. Superfreak - Rick James
2. Doublewide (live) - SCOTS
3. Willow - Joan Armatrading
4. Various excerpts from Tosca - the Milan La Scala Orchestra and Maria Callas
5. Why Does it Hurt When I Pee - Frank Zappa
6. There Are Worst Things I Could Do - Stockard Channing
7. Dance the Night Away - Van Halen
8. Amie - Pure Prarie League
9. Sweaters - Lori Anderson
10. Working on a Building - Bad Livers

Comments

Dale said…
Great and all over the place list. Those are the best. And Laurie Anderson? Yes, please.
Tenacious S said…
Oh my! That wins the oddball award. Was your iPod on drugs or were you when you downloaded that stuff? Just kidding.
Cup said…
Mine was in that mood today, too; even got "Rainbow Connection."

But when I first skimmed your list, I read LONI Anderson ... and I was about to jump online to find that Loni classic.
Melinda June said…
I think she actually spells it Laurie, but can never keep it straight.

Loni Anderson. Now THAT'S a cover song.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize