Group tag from dale. Five things you (or most of you) don't know about me.
1. When I was about eight I got suckered into licking metal on a cold winter's day while I was playing outside of our church waiting for my mom and dad. Sheesh. I hate that I'm gullible.
2. I have on truly abiding hatred for a woman who insulted my eyeliner when I was in college. (It was perhaps a bit thicker than was popular at that time, but I was edgy. It was supposed to be.) That sounds dumb, I know, but she was one of those women who thought she was a notch above everyone. And we had a mutual male friend who she thought liked a weirdo like me a bit too much, so she decided the fault was mine...I was a LOSER. And once she decided someone was a loser, she would say snarky things to their face with a cheshire cat smile to make her friends laugh. Hence the eyeliner remark, phrased as a compliment that made the three crows she was with snicker like a pack of Heathers. Her name was Liz. Many of my friends think she's great. I don't. I think she's a mean-spirited cow, and I wish her ill. See, I'm still mad about it.
3. I like the Lawrence Welk Show.
4. I had a temp job for two weeks at the Cato Institute. I worked on their magazine layout. I got into a fight with Jerry Taylor about recycling.
5. My right pupil doesn't dilate properly, so every picture taken of me with a flash makes me look like a pirate. Arg.