Telly Night

Thursday is telly night.

At 9, it's Extras. At 10, it's Grey's Anatomy. At 11, it's the Sopranos.

Next week we move from Extras to the next series of The Catherine Tate Show.

This season on Extras, Andy gets famous and we find out he's a homophobic hater of homeless sick children. Just you wait. And FYI, tonight's episode IS indeed a finale. Maggie's date is the best yet. Even better when she takes the handsome black man home and tries to hide her Sambo doll.

In other news, while I am sitting here watching telly, I am burning new copies of the 40@40. I just sent one off to my friend, Susan, and I finally went back to the list to see who I hadn't seen to give one to when I was home. If you are not Soni, Anne Castro, KC/Kent, KB&D, TC/Kelli, Bethany, or Ben and you want a copy, you should email me and be sure I have your mailing address.

Comments

Dale said…
Gasp - new Catherine Tate? That's pretty damned exciting.
Anonymous said…
Are you sure Maggie is not trying to hide the "womb ferret"?
Sonja said…
ooo, that means you've got one for me! how are the home-for-xmas plans coming?
Melinda June said…
Yes, pretty damned exciting, dale. Knew you'd be jealous.

that, too, OL.

Yes, Sonja, there is DEFINITELY a cd with your name on it. And I have gotten myself as far as Chicago for Christmas. Now I have to figure out the rest.
Cup said…
What do you think of "Gray's Anatomy" this season?
Melinda June said…
We're just in the January episodes of last year. I just started watching this show recently, and I love it. But who knows how I'll feel by the end of the season. Last night's episode was the one where Yang flies to Idaho against policy to get the heart that they end up not being able to use for the cute guy that flirted with Izzy.
lulu said…
Min-If you need to crash in Chicago for a night, let me know. Would love to see you!
Melinda June said…
Thanks, Lu.

It's likely I'll just be flying through, but I'll let you know if I've got time on the ground.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Empathize this