To CP

So after a rather heavy post yesterday, I am going to lighten my mood with this one. I dedicate this to my dear CP.(We're the one in the pink.)
xxoo

Comments

lulu said…
I particularly like her spastic dance moves.
Dale said…
I get the feeling you're both a little Wicked. Sorry, I couldn't resist. Plus it saves everyone else a measure of lameness.

It was here last year and is back in town soon for another short run. It turned out to be one of those shows I really enjoyed when I was sure I'd hate it.
Joe said…
I would have watched your video, I really would. Except I got about 10 seconds into it and my youngest called out from the other room

"DAD! Why are you playing that song from Wicked?!? I HATE that play."

She has a friend who WORSHIPS Wicked and has subjected my youngest to hours worth of it. I just didn't have the heart to go on.

Maybe tomorrow.

But I did appreciate the effort after I wept like a little girl reading your post yesterday.
Melinda June said…
smart man, dale. CP raved and raved, so I went expecting it to be okay. Loved it.

Bubs, don't risk the wrath of a teenage daughter with opinions. It's mostly an inside joke to CP, though I personally think it's pretty funny. The book for Wicked is really clever.
Yay, we got albums!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas memories, vol. 20

Sharing the ceremony

Empathize this