Counterpoint

Bush Was Right

My friend Brad sent me this as a response to the Meat Purveyors video, so I figure I'll post it in the spirit of bi-partisanship. It's deluded, but it's better than that moron Toby Keith.

I mean, it's hard for them to compete, bless them. What with all "the gays" and "diversity" on this side of the aisle, everyone knows our side has all the talent. Consider...

Liberals = Spielberg, Stewart and Colbert, Springsteen, Fountains of Wayne, They Might Be Giants, OK Go

Conservatives = Tom Selleck, Kelsey Grammar, Drew Carey, Pat Boone (not to mention Britney, K-Fed, and Jessica Simpson)

Must I go on?

Comments

Old Lady said…
I do like Tom Selleck, though. He is one of my manly men fantasies.
Woo hoo! I'm not commenting on your post necessarily, but I'm just showing off that I know how to do html coding when making comments now! CP is now going to be the coolest commenter on the Internets!
Woo hoo! That time I did both bold and italics!!!

CP may now be officially cooler, hipper, and just plain better than Melinda June!! But only maybe.
Dale said…
One thing's for sure. Neither of you will ever end up here!
Woo hoo! Thanks, !
Damn! I already screwed up my new skill! I meant to write "Thanks, Dale!"

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize