Term 2

One week from tomorrow I am back to school.

I hate to admit that I'm looking forward to it, even though it's going to be shedloads of work. Here are the scintillating subjects I'll be discussing in the coming months:

Project Management
Macroeconomics
Supply Chain and Logistics
Strategic Management
People Management
Managing Information Technologies
Financial Management

You'll also get an earful of my learning team dynamics, of which I'm sure there will be many. One of my new teammates hugs me and showers me with kisses when he's drunk. Considering I sometimes flinch when my closest friends touch me, you can imagine how well this goes over.

Oh, the fun we will have!

Comments

Doug said…
Wow! People Management... and I thought my meetings sucked.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20