Hot and Sour Roulette

I got home late from work tonight, and had nothing thawed to make for dinner except a package of pork mince. It went out of date on the 5th, and so I looked at my watch and it said it was the 6th so I made some delicious hot and sour soup and ate it. Then I looked at Bubs' entry on Pearl Harbor and thought, "Silly Bubs. It's only the 6th. And then I remembered that tomorrow is the 8th because it is our Christmas party, so it really was the 7th. So the pork was TWO days out of date.

Now I am waiting for every little gurgle to turn into gut-wrenching cramps of pukedom.

Comments

lulu said…
"Gut_wrenching Cramps of Pukedom" is going to be my new band name.

(I read that as "pork mice" the first time through, BTW.)

Hope you don't get sick.
Melinda June said…
I think I had your last band name, too. I'll have to search my comments to see if I can find it. Glad to oblige.
Anonymous said…
I love hot and sour soup, especially now that I'm pregnant, I could eat it every day. You're very excellent for actually making it, I just order it from different places.

And I used up a package of Yves Veggie Ground Round in some pasta, an d it was about 2 weeks overdue, so far no visits to the Gut_wrenching Cramps of Pukedom.
Dale said…
The post title made my stomach gurgle a little. Hey! I can post comments again!

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize