Like Disney, except no talking animals



This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:

  • retard (2x)
  • hurt (1x)
I knew that my blog would be rated PG because I refrain from using any profanity, as my Mom reads it and I do not use profanity around her. But I find this rating funny because a) it gets so uptight about the word retard, and b) one use of the word "hurt" has been flagged.

RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD RETARD HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT HURT RETARD HURT.

Take that, blog-rater.

Please note...the above was intended to trick the meter into giving me cool points by making me a badass, not to suggest that anyone go out and hurt retards. If they DID, that would make them, well, a retard. Or is mouth-breather more politically correct?


This tool is obviously a m&%~*$f£&?@#! joke.

Comments

michaelg said…
Mine is PG for the presence of "sexy" and "suck" but not the phrases "pisses me off" and "sexual intercourse." Wonder what else I can get away with. Hmmmmm.
Joe said…
Hey baby. I can dirty up your blog reeeealllll good. Just say the word.
Dale said…
I was R as in Retard. It's very accurate.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Empathize this