Survey Says

You know my policy...I do not forward emails, but will respond publically in this forum.

1. FIRST NAME: Melinda
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not really. My folks wanted to call me Mindy (after a singer named Mindy something, I think,) and so they tried to find a name that would allow Mindy as a shortened version but be respectable for when I ruled Europe.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About 15 minutes ago, at the finale to You've Got Mail. I'm a total sap, and must be destroyed.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It's like my own secret language, as no other human can read it.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Lunchmeat = very bad
6. KIDS? Love them, but won't have them.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not. I don't like fat people.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? This is it, baby.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Actually, I don't think I do.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cereal is bad for you. Too many carbs in the morning.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Only if I can't pry my way out without
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yup.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Green Tea
16. SHOE SIZE? UK 8
17. RED OR PINK? Red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I intimidate people with my charisma and charm
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Depends
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Not relevant, though feel free to copy and email or post for me to view
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? black denim shorts, and no shoes or socks
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A delicious Solera bar, which is basically an ice lolly of mango sorbet with a luscious vanilla ice cream center
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Birds and my hedgehog
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cornflower
25. PETS? my future pet, Chet the dachshund, will be my main adult pet
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? I talked to people, actually...my mom and dad and I speak every Sunday night
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their long, long waists and giant foreheads
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Nothing he could do would ever make me hate him
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Alcohol: a tall manhattan or a dirty martini Non-alcohol: Diet Coca-Cola
30. FAVORITE SPORT? snooker
31. EYE COLOR: chestnut brown, or dung brown, depending on the shirt I'm wearing.
32. HAT SIZE? they don't make hats to fit my gigantic melon
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
34. FAVORITE FOOD? sushi
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? French endings that leave you bereft of hope
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Capote
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Orange
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? why is this a choice? You can't really properlykiss without hugging
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone will do this at once
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone will do this at once
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Principles of Macroeconomics, Yes Man
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Tivoed versions of Eastenders and the season finale of Boston Legal
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? tearing paper, air conditioner humming, traffic noise
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? cannot possibly choose on this one, as it is mood and genre based. This is like asking if you prefer Frank Zappa or George Clinton....the correct answer is yes.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Home is too complex to define when you're an expat.
49. WHAT'S YOUR HOBBY? Mormon watching, ukulele playing, blogging, reading cookbooks

51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? CPman

Comments

We'd both be cornflower. Yet another indication of our psychic link.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20