Sharing the ceremony
Note - this is a very long post...it took 25 minutes to actually read aloud, but since some of you might be interested I'm posting it. The Transcript of the Official Wedding Ceremony of Poor George and Coaster Punchman I’d like to welcome everyone to this beautiful setting today to witness and celebrate the marriage of two spectacular people, Poor George and Coaster Punchman. Some of you know me and to others I’m a new face – my name is Melinda June, and I’m a close friend of the happy couple. I’m incredibly honored and a little overwhelmed that they’ve asked me to perform this ceremony. And I apologize in advance that I’m going to read this whole thing…it’s very important to me that I get this right, and since we couldn’t get a teleprompter this is the only recourse. As is obvious by the number of you gathered here today, I’m not the only person in this world who adores these two men.Therefore, when they asked me to prepare the ceremony and vows, I decided to enlist the help of th...

Comments
Doug, I always knew you had good taste. What did Pat Benetar think of your outfit?
T, perhaps we are the same person?
Get one like it and take a picture, Tanya. I dare you!
Was it sleeveless? Now that would be fetching with a pair of little black china flats and a bit shorter hem on the pants, more gaucho.
LOVE the hair- very now, very then, very sleek.
And Doug- I'm just trying to help because I love you.
Thanks for the nfo on Baudette. I'm more of a Warroad guy, but what the hey.
You should write a post shaming T.C. for not getting a blogger account and commenting on your posts. The dumbass should be able to figure it out, don't you think?
Seems TC beat me to it, BAP. Hi Gomer. And I'll point out that hat is on my brother, not me. It's likely we stopped at a game on the way north and therefore the hat is new. Kids love new things.
The inimitable Sans Pantaloons did it for me.
;)