I Heart Mandy


I have a crush on Mandy Patinkin. Sadly, though, it's not this handsome-tenor Mandy that I love.


Nor is it this swashbuckling-Inigo-Montoya Mandy that haunts my dreams. Or even the smarty-pants Chicago Hope Mandy, who would have been fine were he not eclipsed by that dishy Adam Arkin.


No, I have a crush on Orthodox Mandy from Yentl. I wonder if this transfers to Lubavitchers? Probably not. Beards require trimming, plus I like to keep my Friday night options open. (Let's face it...sometimes it's been a long week and all you really want is a book and a bath, no matter how great the mitzvah.)

But Avigdor? I can hear THAT, Papa.

Comments

Kireliols said…
for me, it's Inigo. Oh, Inigo.
echo said…
What about "Dead Like Me" Chicagoan-Mandy???
Melinda June said…
Somehow I knew that about you, Kirstin.

I not of this Mandy. Is he a sexpot like Avigdor?

Watch your mouth, smartass. Are you talking about me or Mandy?

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Planning Funerals