Evidence that I am a total SADDO

1. After dinner, I decided to watch The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.
2. While watching that movie, I thought to myself, "Isn't that Paul Williams, squiggy little midgetman, ubiquitous talk show guest and talented song-writer from the 70's?"
3. So I googled him, and linked to his IMDB entry.
4. To celebrate my savant-like memory for pop culture and odd-looking celebrities, I am now having a jam-fest with The Singles 1969 - 1973.
5. Did you know that the first concert I ever went to was The Carpenters? Steve Martin did his wild and crazy guy routine as the opener. I was eight. Way before they started trying to contact aliens.

Comments

Dale said…
Sadly, I understood everything in this post without having to check the links (although I did). I will however proudly say that I did not watch the movie.
Melinda June said…
Perhaps you should say that you haven't watched it YET! You never know when channel surfing will suck you in.
Dale said…
You're absolutely right, I've been known to become transfixed while Joan Rivers shills here on the Shopping Channel. That's pretty lame of me.
Cup said…
You were a way cool eight year old! I'm jealous ... and I didn't have to click a single link, either.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Executive MBA 2006-07 Director's Prize