CPMan and Melinda June in action!

CPMan Shuffles off to Buffalo

I am so lucky that I found CPMan. We are not normal, so the fact that the two of us found each other at an early age is remarkable. There just aren't that many people like us.

We have many hobbies and interactions that others find kooky. But that doesn't matter to us. We do them anyway. It's like we're twins or something. We speak a language that other people don't understand. Ask Poor George how annoying it is to get used to.

One of the things we do is tapdance. CPMan can. I can't. But he tries to teach me regularly. If we are standing on pier, a national monument with lots of marble, or some other echoey/thumpy place it is an imperative that we have a session. And thanks to the glory of youtube.com, you can witness our session this past Thanksgiving. I apologise for the poor quality of the video...took it with my tiny digital c amera and it wasn't meant for this sort of publicity.

Comments

lulu said…
I'm waiting for the schottische videos.
Dale said…
I hope he has a rebuttal piece on his blog of you at one of your lessons! So great when you have connections like this, tapping or no.
Pam said…
I know for a fact that CP Man is a long drink of water, but this video makes him look, well, LONG WAISTED!
lulu said…
He *is* oddly stumpy, isn't he? Like a Corgie.
Melinda June said…
I know. Unfortunately, my doofy little camera is not the best resolution for video. I have to get a new one, though, as it got waterlogged at Vic Falls and hasn't really worked since. Plan is to use my bonus for one next month.
CP is officially humiliated.

And yes, I do look like I'm about 4 feet tall.
Melinda June said…
Oh my, no! This video is great! It's one of my favourite things!

But you do look really squished.
lulu said…
I think CP looks adorable.
Tenacious S said…
I wish I had video of the Lulu/CP swing dance South of Market with Scotty on the borrowed baritone saxophone. That was truly unforgettable. CP, you have some smooth moves.
echo said…
Funny, I never thought of CP as being 4'11"... He's almost Villechaize-like in this video...
Jake's Mom said…
MJ, when I had to go to the hospital the day before Jake's wedding Tom and George entertained me...Tom tapped and George sang. After a while we noticed we had the entire waiting room to ourselves. But it made me forget the pain for a while. Tom is the best brother I could have hoped for. He is in my heart.
jin said…
LOVE IT!!!
:-D

Hmmm...I did think he'd be taller.
*giggles*

...and nice new avatar melinda!
Cup said…
He has definitely missed his calling. Think I can hire him for some fancy footin' in Atlanta?
Melinda June said…
Yes, CoasterPunchman is a midget. I make him wear hats with flat tops so I can rest my drink on them. He isn't a person obsessed with coasters. He IS a coaster.

Available for bar mitzvahs, anniversaries, and children's parties.

Popular posts from this blog

Ways other than Paul Blart and lipstick to combat economic depression

Christmas memories, vol. 20