The parrot next door is learning new songs. He now has the following repertoire, and it seems to be growing daily:
- Col. Bogie's March (AKA the theme from The Bridge Over the River Kwai)
- A cellphone ring
- The laugh of someone, I assume his owner
- A host of car alarm squeals
- A sound like police scanner chatter
- Shave and a Haircut, Two Bits
- Quacks like the ducks across the road
- Ice Cream Van songs (part of Fur Elise and part of some chipper German sounding ditty)
What will he learn next??? If the music I hear through the wall is any indicator, I'm in for nothing but heartache (or headache, as the case may be.) They seem to be fans of bad easy-listening music. Yesterday I heard "When We Get Behind Closed Doors", and "People."
God, help me.