Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm back

Me. And the Copa. Copacabana. Which, by the way, is hot but not actually north of Havana.


The view from my hotel room.

My hotel room. (FYI, I could lay crosswise on that bed and neither head nor foot would hang off the edge.)

Jesus Christ! That statue is HUGE!

Where I spent Friday.

Gratuitous nephew shot that I found when I downloaded my pictures. Teaches me to leave a camera unattended.

Tom and George at my hometown McDonald's (with Norwegian welcome sign).

My brother and his children enjoying a bit of culture at Christmas time.

3 comments:

lulu said...

You look so happy in your photo. What a great career you've had.

I'm hoping that you'll be in the States this summer when I am home so that we can see each other...

Coaster Punchman said...

I totally forgot about that picture - I have to email it to Oddrun.

The TV looks weird in the middle of that hotel room.

Bubs said...

I love those pictures!