Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Hi

I'm back in England and I am getting a cold. I feel like crap and it physically hurts to hold my head up. Oh. And my nose is dripping and I have a sore throat and itchy inner ears.

Time went whizzing by in the US. I'm so sorry I missed some of you. Between weather and emotions it was a pretty stormy trip. I had good quality time with my family, though, and that's what really matters, especially this year.

I'll be back soon with a proper post, but right now I need Lemsip and a nap.

7 comments:

michaelg said...

Min! You're back! So glad you had a nice holiday and made it back home safely. I was thinking a lot about you and your family navigating the first year without your dad.
I had that nasty cold a few weeks back. It takes about 2 weeks feel yourself. Drink much tea and take it easy.

Mnmom said...

Same cold. Also missing a Dad. Take care of yourself - lots of tea with honey. I'm hoping for Decorah pics when you return.

Coaster Punchman said...

Oh no. You got the cold from hell. Hunker down for a long ride. At least you didn't have it while you were on vacation. Miss you!!!

Bubs said...

Glad you made it back safe and sound. Get some rest!

madame_leiderhosen said...

Oh, Honey.
If it's the cold strain that's been floating around here, M's right: two crappy weeks. Can you get your hand on some chinese medicine? Yin Chao helps.
How about tossing up a link to your amazon wishlist so we can send you novels and other amusements?

Chris said...

Welcome to the club! I think everyone I know is sick or has been sick in the last two weeks. It is a real bitch. Give it hell!

Beth said...

I hope the holidays were good for you. That first one after can be a real bitch.